Thursday, July 31, 2008

On Off On? Yes please!

Alright boys and girls, here's Jonny! (oh, the humanity!... but it had to be done!!)

This here's my first contribution to the wonderful diary of Mr. Jones. But I hope to be staying round for a lot more!

OK! So there are a few names pricking up my ears at the moment, but I particularly want to start off with OnOffOn!
With his brand-spanking new remix of Digitalism's Magnets, and tasty other mixes of such artistes as Stardust (Bangalter and Braxe) and 80s cheesemeister's, Tears For Fears, this youngfella is definately on my radar!
OnOffOn or Andrew Verner lives in LA and has residency in some local clubs, so for now you'll just have to enjoy from afar (unless you're lucky enough to live in California!). He has been producing electro for the past few years but has only started remixing over the last year. And I, for one, am delighted as his mixes are savage!
Here are a few for your ears to enjoy!

Tears For Fears - Shout (On Off On remix)





Digitalism - Magnets (On Off On remix)




Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (On Off On remix)




If you like them, check out his myspace

No comments: