Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stuff


So Electric Picnic is this weekend and the Mr. Jones DJ's will be rocking it on friday in the twisted pepper tent, come down and say hello! I've been a bit lax with posting on the blog lately so to make it up heres whats been on constant repeat with me lately, some old some not so old but all good!


First up we have the Cool Kids,Im not so into hip hop but I know what I like and these guys fall into that category, this one came up in the playlist shuffle the other day and I was very happy

The Cool Kids - I (Mikey) Rock (Right-click, save as)



Next I have no idea about this one. I'm guilty for having come across this on another blog (first) and I've been trying to figure out a way to fit it into my sets since. The remix is by Lunice who proves once again that theres a lot of good coming out of Canada these days, see Ghramzilla, Syntonics etc etc and if you go over to his myspace theres plenty more tracks and mixes for your aural pleasure

V.I.C. - Wobble (Lunice Ass Wobblin' Remix) (Right-click, save as)




I've been finding myself trawling through old Miami bass and electro albums lately, usually if I get 1 track off an 11 track album that I like im happy. I like the genre but fuck me some of the stuff is just awful. This ones on the halfway line, you'll either like it or want to slap me

Gucci Crew - Sally (That Girl) (Right-click, save as)



And a solid electro track

Exzakt - More Bounce To The Ounce (Right-click, save as)




Lastly, who has the Vicks?

Kicks Like A Mule - The Bouncer (Raw mix) (Right-click, save as)


No comments: